Find Out if you live in Senator Moorlach’s district
Click here to find out if Senator Moorlach represents you.
How Can I Help?
The constituents in my community are my top priority. One of my goals as your Senator is to make our state government work for you. Here are some of the services my office provides:
My staff and I are here to assist you with any issues you may have with State Government Agencies. Below is a list of the most commonly requested links you may find helpful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give my office a call. We are happy to help you find the answers you are looking for.
City and county governments will help you with questions you have about local utilities, parks, schools, police and fire departments, housing, transportation, or other regional matters.
- Orange County
- Corona del Mar
- Costa Mesa
- El Toro
- Foothill Ranch
- Huntington Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Woods
- Lake Forest
- Newport Beach
- Villa Park
Chambers of Commerce
- Anaheim Chamber of Commerce
- Corona Del Mar Chamber of Commerce
- Costa Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Laguna Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Tustin Chamber of Commerce
- Anaheim University
- Argosy University
- Brandman University
- Chapman University
- Concordia University at Irvine
- Golden West College
- Irvine Valley College
- Orange Coast College
- Pacific West College of Law
- Pepperdine University, Irvine
- Santiago Canyon College
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Phoenix, Costa Mesa
- Vanguard University
- Whittier Law School
California government oversees schools and colleges, state tax collection, disaster response, and a number of other important issues. Click on one of the many links below to learn more.
- Attorney General
- Board of Equalization
- California Court
- California Home Page
- Contractors State License Board
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Health Care Services
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Motor Vehicle
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Employment Development Department
- Franchise Tax Board
- Lieutenant Governor
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of Emergency Services
- Secretary of State
- State Assembly
- State Senate
- University of California
- California State University
- California Community Colleges
- University of California Regents
The Federal Government is your resource for getting help with Social Security and Medicare concerns, disaster assistance, grants, and information on Congressional matters in Washington.
- The White House
- United States House of Representatives
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Senate
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
For issues with Federal Agencies, you can look up your federal representative here and he or she will be able to assist you.
You can always look-up and follow any piece of legislation at this link. Here you will find up-to-the-minute updates on legislation.
Once a bill passes through all committees and both houses it will be listed as “enrolled’. At this point the Governor generally has twelve days to sign or veto it. Here is a link with the Governor’s contact information, should you wish to contact him.
One of the best parts of my job is to recognize the outstanding work and milestone of those in my community. My office can provide California State Senate Certificates of Recognition and letters to recognize the achievements and special events in the district.
To request a certificate, please send me an email and a member of my staff will get in touch with you!
Order a CA State Flag
You can order your very own California State Flag here (pdf).
Planning to visit the Capitol? Click here to find out more about tour times, directions, parking, security and other important information related to planning your visit to the Capitol in Sacramento.